Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Delta Profile

Hello Alumnae!

I figured you all would love to get to know some of your new sisters. This year, Eta Xi welcomed twenty-four New Deltas into our sisterhood and we could not be more ecstatic!

Every week or so, I will post one of them on the blog so you will all be able to get to know our sisters a little more.

Please continue to send me any questions or ideas you have.



Ellen Ashley
My name is Ellen Ashley. I am a freshman from Anderson, SC. I am one of the 24 new deltas in our chapter. I have not decided on a major yet, but I enjoy being outdoors and riding horses. I really enjoyed my first semester being at Presbyterian College and am very excited to begin Spring Semester!

One of the main reasons I have enjoyed PC so much is because of Alpha Delta Pi. I chose ADPi because I really liked all of the girls. Everyone in the chapter was so friendly and welcoming! The girls all seemed very fun and close, and I saw that it was something I wanted to be a part of. I never felt uncomfortable around any of my sisters and I have always had fun with them. They didn’t skip a beat in including me. This chapter has a lot of great things about it, including, the members and their bonds with one another. There are not many things I would change about the chapter, but I hope to get even more involved with our philanthropy as the semester goes on!

A big event coming up for ADPi is our semi-formal. All of the freshmen are very excited for our first function! The chapter is also adjusting to all of our wonderful new officers! This was our first chapter meeting with our new officers, so we are noticing all of the new girls in their positions. It is a busy week for Eta Xi and we are all looking forward to all of the events to come!

Loyally,
Ellen Ashley

Pictured above: Ellen(bottom) and her big diamond sister, Callie.

No comments:

Post a Comment